Membership runs from January 1 until December 31 each year.
MDGA membership benefits include:
- Reduced rates for animal registrations and transfers.
- The ability for your registered animals to earn Champion Leg awards toward their FCH Championship title.
- Eligibility for participation in milk testing, under either through the DHIA program or the MDGA In-House testing program.
- Participation in the members only MDGA_info chat list and the MDGA members only Facebook group.
- Eligibility for participation in MDGA’s online virtual show which include the opportunity for your goat to compete for a VCH title.
- Eligibility to participate in MDGA sanctioned Live shows for the opportunity for your goat to compete for an MCH title.
- Discount fees for Lab testing through UC. Davis, (DNA, G6S, Casein )
- Listing under your state in the member directory
Once you have completed the application, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page, then go to the PayPal page to pay. If you prefer, you may print the completed application form and mail it, along with a check, to:
PO Box 1534
Woodland, WA 98674
For membership questions, contact:
Please DO NOT send payment to the registrars’ personal email addresses!
If you must send PayPal payment not using the MDGA PayPal payment cart provided.
You can become a member online by filling out our online Membership Application!
You can also become a member by printing filling out and mailing in our an Membership Application!